Today, friends, I hope you will indulge me as I share with you some of the reasons why I love what I do. Frequently, after being on a call with one of my clients, I will say to my husband, “have I ever told you that I love what I do?“. You see, I get to work with some amazing men and women around the world who are passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of others. They are each taking the steps to live the Joyful life they have dreamed of. Each of them inspire me to want to be better and do more for others.
Let me tell you about four of them.
- Ben Seraphin, Founder of Educo, Learning Reimagined I met Ben through LinkedIn and we have developed a wonderful friendship. Ben is creating an educational platform where he helps unfulfilled college graduates find their place in the world and achieve their dreams by providing them with the most comprehensive life and success education platform. Ben wants to shortcut the years of time and effort that many of us spend pursuing something that doesn’t truly fulfill the dreams we had of how we were going to change the world. Watch for the launch of Ben’s platform, Educo, within the next 2 months. There is also a book in Ben’s future but we aren’t sure of the publishing date just yet. I will keep you posted on Ben’s platform and his book launch. Here is Ben’s LinkedIn profile if you would like to learn a little more about him and his project.
- Brendah Ndebele, Founder -A Joyful Life Coaching – Brendah and I also met through LinkedIn. Brendah is an amazingly intelligent and talented woman who holds several coaching certifications including Holistic Health and Wellbeing Coach, Law of Attraction Certified Coach, Certified Holistic Health Coach, and Certified Life Coach.
Brendah’s passion centers around helping women in their 50’s who think that health, happiness, and purpose decline with age. Here is how Brendah expresses it: “I specialise in helping women 50+ who feel they have lost their way and need something to give them back, themselves and purpose. I inspire them to shift their mindset so that they develop healthier habits and integrate the new habits into their routine, rejuvenate by doubling their energy, lose 14 lbs or more in 90 days or less; look 10 years younger and feel Ab Fab!”
Check out Brendah’s ebook on “3 Ways to Step Into a Life of Wellness, Joy & Abundance … away from a world of Stress and Debilitating Illness”.
Brendah has also just become a Best Selling Author. Check out her new book. You can find Brendah here on LinkedIn.
- Eric Nelson, Founder of Red Pill Sales Consulting – Eric’s passion lies in the area of helping others massively succeed through having the best sales force possible. Here is how Eric expresses it: “I provide a step by step sales program that instantly gives your sales team a massive steroid injection that will attract more clients and close more deals so you can make more money than you have ever made before.” Eric is currently working on his first book, “Closed – The No BS Approach to Sales” which will be out at the end of December or the first week of January 2019. Be sure to watch for it. I will keep you posted on that as well.
Here is a link to Eric’s LinkedIn page if you would like to follow him or work with him as he positively impacts the world.
UPDATE: Eric’s book has now been published. You can find the link to it here: Red Pill Sales
- Last, but very definitely not least, is Stacey Skeete, Singer and Founder of ‘Live or Exist, Your Choice’. Stacey, is a music teacher, a member of the Kingdom Choir that sang at the recent Royal Wedding, a former contestant on The Voice – UK, and a survivor of extreme sexual abuse when she was a young teenager. As a result of the trauma she experienced and the impact of that on her life, she has a desire to help other women who have experienced similar trauma to overcome the effects of it as she has.
Stacey’s recently launched program, “Live of Exist, Your Choice” includes a 3 Day Luxury Retreat in England where women are encouraged and supported as they seek the healing they have not received in the past. Other elements of Stacey’s program include half-way houses and shelters to help women and children who have been victims of sexual abuse or sex trafficking.
You can also find Stacey’s videos on youtube.
And, here is her LinkedIn page if you would like to know even more about this very special lady
Here are some lessons I have learned (or reinforced) along the way working with these amazing people:
- You must have a vision that is larger than yourself. It must be strong enough to keep you going when things are difficult.
- You must have the courage to go after those dreams. Remember, courage is not the absence of fear, but it is moving forward in spite of those fears.
- You need someone in your corner, cheering you on, helping you to do the things you aren’t sure how to do. And holding you accountable to following through on your dream!
- You must get out of your comfort zone. With the help of a mentor or coach, you can identify all of the steps necessary to reach your goals. Then, taking them one at a time, step out of your comfort zone and begin. If it means picking up the phone and making some calls, do it. If it means asking someone for something, do it. If it means that you give up some of the things that have been taking up your time and preventing you from going after your dreams, do it.
- JUST DO IT!
If you have a larger than life dream inside of you, something that you never thought you would be able to do but your heart aches for you to achieve it, reach out to me and let’s talk about how you move forward. For a limited time, I am willing to give up some of my valuable time to help you to figure out if you should go for your dream.
For the next 20 people that reach out to me with JUST DO IT in their comments, I will book a half hour call with you to help you figure out your next steps to achieving your dreams, no charge. Obviously, I can’t do this on an indefinite basis as my calendar is usually pretty full. But I am committed to helping as many people as I can to achieve their big dreams and goals. Would you like to be one of them? I would like for you to find the joy that comes from truly making a positive difference in the lives of those you were meant to impact.
My joy comes from helping as many people as possible to make their impact. Won’t you let me help you.
You can book an appointment here: Regina’s Calendar.
Have an Amazing day!
P.S. Are you wondering if I can really help you? Here is a testimonial from Stacey:
I had the honour of connecting with Regina through LinkedIn in August of this year, 2018. Initially Regina was helping with with my High Ticket Closing business. After just a few weeks, Regina equipped me with an abundance of resources, support and advice and positioned me for success. As we explored the foundation of my business in depth, I couldn’t help but listen to the tug in my heart to develop an extremely important vision, very close to my heart that I had parked up, simply because It seemed so huge and I didn’t know where to start. That vision, is to support women and children that have survived sexual trauma and exploitation in all its forms. It is such a huge vision, one that at times overwhelms me. However, Because of the beautiful, gracious, understanding and encouraging person that Regina is, I was able to share this with her, I wasn’t met with comments like ‘we’ve already started on the high ticket business’ etc, instead, she encouraged me to follow my heart and build my vision. Since then, we’ve been on an incredible journey together, and have built a precious connection, one that I truly value.
Regina is absolutely fantastic at taking away the ‘overwhelm’, she makes complicated things simple, and pushes you to soar to your highest potential. Regina is a safe place, no dream or idea is ignored or laughed at. Regina is simply a dream to work with, everyone needs a Regina in their life. 🙂 I’m so glad she’s in mine 🙂